RFI: National Wind Technology Center Facility and Infrastructure Investments (DE FOA 0001959)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RFI: National Wind Technology Center Facility and Infrastructure Investments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2018 All responses to this RFI must be provided as an attachment (in Microsoft Word format) to an e-mail message addressed to NWTCEERERFI@ee.doe.gov.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property
Previous opportunity: CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Design of High Electrical Strength Materials
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001959) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 18 N028||ULTRA LOW COST THERMAL ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM USING REVERSE OSMOSIS CONCENTRATE|
|DE FOA 0001965||Request for Information (RFI) on H2@Scale (Hydrogen at Scale): Determining Opportunities to Facilitate Wide-Scale Hydrogen Adoption for Energy Security and Economic Growth|
|DE FOA 0001963||RFI: National Offshore Wind Energy R&D Test Facilities|
|DE FOA 0001951||Request for Information (RFI): Understanding Catalyst Production and Development Needs at National Laboratories|
|DE FOA 0001836||Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped-Storage Hydropower|
|DE FOA 0001986||Advanced Solar Systems Integration Technologies Notice of Intent (NOI)|
|DE FOA 0001913||Fiscal Year 2019 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
|DE FOA 0001914||Scientific Infrastructure Support for Consolidated|
|DE FOA 0001987||Advanced Systems Integration for Solar Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001998||Transformational Sensing Capabilities for Monitoring the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0002011||NOI to issue DE-FOA-0002005, entitled: Advanced Operations and Sensing Technologies to Improve Efficiency and Capabilities for EOR in Deepwater Offshore Wells.|
|BIA FA TEDC 0008||Energy and Mineral Development Program|
|DE FOA 0001938||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001981: Advanced Next-Generation High-Efficiency Lightweight Wind Turbine Generator|
|DE FOA 0001981||Advanced Next-Generation High Efficiency Lightweight Wind Turbine Generator|
|DE FOA 0002003||Process Scale-Up and Optimization/Efficiency Improvements for Rare Earth Elements (REE) and Critical Materials (CM) Recovery from Coal-Based Resources|
|DE FOA 0002031||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2019|
|DE FOA 0001905||Energy-Water Desalination Hub|
|DE FOA 0002053||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Crosscutting Research for Coal-Fueled Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0002020||FY 2019 Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) Multi-topic Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0001992||Maximizing the Coal Value Chain|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001959", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: