CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Design of High Electrical Strength Materials (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2018 0004)
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Design of High Electrical Strength Materials" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: RFI: National Wind Technology Center Facility and Infrastructure Investments
Previous opportunity: Engage Native Youth through Culturally Responsive Curricula
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2018 0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FA8650 18 S 2004||Collaborative Center for Aeronautical Sciences|
|W81XWH 18 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Research, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP HDFA||Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Fellowship Award|
|P18AS00343||: Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the National Park Service Units of the National Capital Region Network|
|W81XWH 18 PRP EIRA||DoD Parkinson's, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRP IIRA||DoD Parkinson's, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|18 565||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|NNH18ZHA005C||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Rapid Response Research|
|USGS 18 FA 0209||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|P18AS00380||Notice of Intent to Award|
|F18AS00212||Science Priorities - Investigating genetic diversity and the effects of hydrologic alteration on freshwater mussels in Texas|
|DE FOA 0001955||Predictive Science Academic Allance Program III|
|G18AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G18AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00074||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountian CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA AFRL AFOSR 2018 0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: