Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property (BOR GP 18 N002)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $51,524.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Interns
Previous opportunity: RFI: National Wind Technology Center Facility and Infrastructure Investments
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR GP 18 N002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00217||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU) Network|
|BOR GP 18 N003||Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork for Inadvertent Discoveries|
|BOR GP 18 N005||Museum Collection Processing and Curation|
|P18AS00478||Advance Management of Museum Collections|
|P18AS00481||Pika Monitoring through a National Parks and Protected Areas Cooperative Studies Program at Oregon State University Cascades Campus|
|L18AS00087||BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat|
|F18AS00219||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|F18AS00220||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|F18AS00221||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|L18AS00088||WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program|
|F18AS00222||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P18AS00482||Population Management Analysis for Condor Program Efficiencies|
|BOR MP 18 N014||Planning, Design, and Construction of the Mowry Bridge Retrofit for the Reach 2B and Mendota Pool Bypass Improvement Project|
|L18AS00076||BLM Utah Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument/Kanab Field Office Visitor Interpretation, Education, and Public Outreach Project|
|P18AS00164||Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Interns|
|L18AS00082||BLM-WO, Natural Resources Shared Conservation|
|F18AS00285||2018 FWS NWR System Friends Program|
|G18AS00114||National Land Remote Sensing Education Outreach and Research Activity (NLRSEORA)|
|BOR MP 18 N009||Technical Assistance and Trinity Management Council (TMC) Support|
|P18AS00489||Natural and cultural resource projects|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR GP 18 N002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: