Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Interns (P18AS00164)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Interns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,800.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Trail maintenance and invasive plant management
Previous opportunity: Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00164) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00082||BLM-WO, Natural Resources Shared Conservation|
|F18AS00285||2018 FWS NWR System Friends Program|
|G18AS00114||National Land Remote Sensing Education Outreach and Research Activity (NLRSEORA)|
|BOR MP 18 N009||Technical Assistance and Trinity Management Council (TMC) Support|
|P18AS00489||Natural and cultural resource projects|
|F18AS00288||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|L18AS00007||BLM FY2018 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program|
|N62473 18 2 0006||Rare Plant Monitoring at Naval Base Point Loma and Naval Base Coronado|
|L18AS00090||BLM Idaho Biological Control Development|
|BOR UC 18 N023||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention - Wyoming|
|BOR UC 18 N021||Operation and Maintenance of the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow Program in the Aquatic Conservation Facility|
|P18AS00499||Interpretation, Public Outreach, and the Preservation at San Franciso Maritme National Park|
|P18AS00503||Utilize Fishery-Dependent and Fishery-Independent Data to Improve Understanding of Biscayne National Park Marine Resources|
|NPSNOICHCU1801118||Engage SCA Intern in Resource Management, Interpretation, and Community Outreach; Museum Program Intern|
|NPSNOICHCU1801119||Engage SCA Intern in Resource Management, Interpretation, and Community Outreach; Physical Sciences Intern|
|BOR PN 18 N030||Yakama Nation Yakima River and Tributary Habitat Restoration|
|BOR MP 18 N034||Contra Costa Water District - Rock Fish Slough|
|P18AS00507||Landscape Scale Vegetation Mapping at Point Reyes and Golden|
|F18AS00294||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00164", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: