Apply for USDA NRCS WI CIG 22 NOFO0001141
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Innovation Grants Wisconsin State Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 11, 2022 Applicants must submit their applications via Grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern Time on April 11, 2022..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Design and Implementation of the English Micro-scholarship Programs in Uzbekistan
Previous opportunity: Unity in Ukraine
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS WI CIG 22 NOFO0001141
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS WI CIG 22 NOFO0001141) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS OH CIG 22 NOFO0001135||Conservation Innovation Grants Ohio Program|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CTA 22 NOFO0001128||Conservation Planning and Technical Service Provider (TSP) Training Development|
|USDA NRCS NHQ SOILS 22 NOFO0001124||2022 Soil Science Collaborative Research Proposals|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 22 NOFO0001159||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – New Mexico|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 22 NOFO0001158||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – New York|
|USDA NRCS CT CIG 22 NOFO0001157||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Connecticut|
|USDA NRCS UT CIG 22 NOFO0001145||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – UTAH|
|USDA NRCS MT CIG 22 NOFO0001142||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – MONTANA|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 22 NOFO0001147||Conservation Innovation Grants Pennsylvania State Program|
|USDA NRCS FL MULTI 22 NOFO0001130||Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance in the State of Florida|
|USDA NRCS NY MULTI 22 NOFO0001123||NY FY2022 Contribution Agreement|
|USDA NRCS MO CIG 22 NOFO0001156||Conservation Innovation Grants Missouri Program|
|USDA NRCS MN MULTI 22 NOFO0001161||Minnesota (MN) Fiscal Year (FY) 22 Grant Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity for For-Profit and Non-Profit Organizations|
|USDA NRCS FL ACEP 22 NOFO0001130||FY 22 Florida Agriculture Conservation Easement Program|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 22 NOFO0001155||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Conservation Partnership Grant Agreement Funding Opportunity for NRCS Missouri|
|USDA NRCS MT MULTI 22 NOFO0001164||Montana Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 22|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 22 NOFO0001166||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Idaho|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 22 NOFO0001143||Georgia NRCS Technical Services and Projects for Fiscal Year 2022|
|USDA NRCS NJ CIG 22 NOFO0001165||Conservation Innovation Grants New Jersey State Program|
|USDA NRCS SD MULTI 22 NOFO0001167||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS WI CIG 22 NOFO0001141", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.