Wilderness Character Map for Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Park Unit: Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve (P17AS00738)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wilderness Character Map for Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Park Unit: Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017 This is a notice of intent to award to Saint Marys University of Minnesota..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00738) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00735||Resilient Hawaiian Communities|
|P17AS00755||Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units|
|F17AS00371||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2017|
|P17AS00836||Administrative Support for the Upper Columbia Basin Network Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|P17AS00840||American Samoa Coral Reef and Marine Resources|
|P17AS00847||American Samoa Community and Youth Engagement|
|P17AS00850||Community Engagement and Planning for the Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail|
|F18AS00014||Grand Calumet River Area of Concern Prescribed Fire Implementation|
|F18AS00025||Coastal Program -- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F18AS00051||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Partners for Fish and Wildlife 2018|
|F18AS00054||GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program (GLRI-ES)|
|F18AS00052||EVOS/GLT Habitat Protection Project|
|F18AS00056||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Quagga Mussel Containment in the Lower Colorado River (Lake Havasu/Lake Pleasant)|
|F18AS00059||Fiscal Year 2018 Recovery Implementation Fund Grants|
|F18AS00062||Cat Island Chain Habitat Enhancement and Management|
|F18AS00078||Central Valley Project Improvement Act: Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|F18AS00086||Combating Wildlife Trafficking - U.S. Demand Reduction|
|F18AS00087||Combating Wildlife Trafficking - Priority Species|
|F18AS00090||South America Regional Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00738", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: