USAID/West Africa: “Community HIV/AIDS Investments for Longer and healthier Lives (CHILL) in Cameroon (RFI 624 18 CHILL)
- The Agency for International Development, Ghana USAID-Accra in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/West Africa: “Community HIV/AIDS Investments for Longer and healthier Lives (CHILL) in Cameroon" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,086,275.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: CDC Resident Postdoctoral Program in Microbiology
Previous opportunity: 16th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competitiion Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Air Quality
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 624 18 CHILL) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA IP 19 002||Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Practices in Large Health Systems through Quality Improvement Interventions|
|HRSA 19 087||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program|
|HRSA 19 041||AIDS Education and Training Centers – National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Technology Operations and Maintenance|
|RFA AA 19 001||Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism (COGA) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed U10)|
|SM 19 005||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA CK19 1901||CDC Resident Postdoctoral Program in Microbiology|
|SM 19 004||Statewide Family Network|
|TI 19 002||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult Treatment Drug Courts and Adult Tribal Healing to Wellness Courts|
|TI 19 001||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Family Treatment Drug Courts|
|CDC RFA DP19 1901||Prevention and Control of Chronic Disease and Associated Risk Factors in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico|
|PA FPH 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants|
|HRSA 19 008||Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program|
|AID 663 RFI 19 00001||USAID/Ethiopia: Health Workforce Improvement Program|
|HRSA 19 050||Supporting Healthy Start Performance Project|
|RFA PS 19 001||The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to Care, and Prevention Services with HIV Point-of-Care Nucleic Acid Tests (NATs)|
|RFA PS 19 003||Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum|
|HRSA 19 007||Geriatrics Academic Career Award Program|
|HRSA 19 023||Rural Veterans Health Access Program|
|HRSA 19 058||Leadership in Family and Professional Partnerships|
|DOS APSGP FY19 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2018-2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 624 18 CHILL", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: