Apply for INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTSECTOPS 110617
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Securing Justice: Developing the Capacity of Mexican Justice Sector Operators within the New Criminal Justice System" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 08, 2017 Deadline for Questions December 6, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $13,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Monitoring Surveys (2018) to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Bird Communities in National Park Service Units (BAND, MEVE, PEFO) of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network
Previous opportunity: Building Research Capacity in Global Tobacco Product Regulation Program (U18)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTSECTOPS 110617
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTSECTOPS 110617) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL18CA0004 EAARMENIA 11132017||School of Advocates Anti-Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development in Armenia|
|INL18GR0006 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 12012017||Afghanistan Master of Laws (LL.M.) Degree Program|
|INL18CA0007 EA ARMENIA 12202017||Chamber of Advocates and Public Defender Communications Development in Armenia|
|INL18CA0008 AME LETRAINING 12272017||Mali Law Enforcement Training Reform Project|
|DOJ 2018 5410||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|OVW 2018 13827||OVW FY 2018 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Grant Program (formerly known as the Arrest Program)|
|NIJ 2018 13640||NIJ FY18 Graduate Research Fellowship in Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|NIJ 2018 13638||NIJ FY18 Graduate Research Fellowship in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics|
|72048618RFA00002||Legal Aid Support|
|SMART 2018 5197||SMART FY 18 Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|NIJ 2018 13702||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Sexual Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence|
|SMART 2018 5204||SMART FY 18 Fellowship: Strengthening Sexual Violence Victim Service Program|
|SMART 2018 5202||SMART FY 18 Sexual Violence Prevention Initiative|
|NIJ 2018 13840||NIJ FY18 Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants|
|INL18CA0011 EAARMENIA CREFORM 020118||Programs to Support Correction Reform in Armenia|
|INL18GR0010 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 02022018||Building Local Governments Capacity to prevent and provide services to Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims|
|NIJ 2018 13682||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime|
|OJJDP 2018 13501||OJJDP FY 18 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning and Demonstration Program|
|NIJ 2018 14023||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation in Corrections solicitation|
|NIJ 2018 14045||NIJ FY18 Communications Technologies Research and Evaluation for Law Enforcement and Corrections Applications|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTSECTOPS 110617", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.