Apply for 2021 05
- The Department of Agriculture, Quality Samples Program 10.605 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quality Samples Program Notice of Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.605.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Easement Monitoring and Wetland Restoration Implementation for Georgia ACEP-WRE
Previous opportunity: Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2021 05
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2021 05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2021 04||Emerging Markets Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA FAS 10 608 0700 20 1||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA FAS 10 606 0700 20 01||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS NM CTA 20 NOFO0001015||New Mexico Conservation Funding Announcement|
|KV SU 05162020 0738||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA RHSE 007412||Rural Health and Saftey Education|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2021 05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.