Apply for ED GRANTS 021921 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities: Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA Number 84.328C" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.328.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2021 Applications Available February 19, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 20, 2021. Date of Pre-Application Meeting The Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) will conduct a pre-application meeting specific to this competition via webinar on March 24, 2021, at 300 p.m., Eastern Time. In addition, no later than February 24, 2021, OSEP will post a pre-recorded informational webinar designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. Information about the teleconference and the pre-recorded webinar may be found at www2.ed.gov/#8203fund/#8203grant/#8203apply/#8203osep/#8203new-osep-grants.html. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review June 21, 2021..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 021921 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 021921 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 022221 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): National Professional Development (NPD) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.365Z|
|NNH21ZHA005C||MUREP INCLUDES Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 021921 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.