HITEMMP SBIR/STTR (DE FOA 0001972)
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "HITEMMP SBIR/STTR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 12, 2018 Concept Papers are due by 9/12/2018. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Tribal Perspectives on Cultural Resources and Interpretation at John Day Fossil Beds National Monument
Previous opportunity: Trail maintenance and invasive plant management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001972) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001970||HITEMMP|
|G18AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F18AS00302||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|P18AS00524||Answering: Hibernate or Migrate?Detecting WNS Presence in Parks|
|18 579||Plant Genome Research Program|
|18 580||Documenting Endangered Languages|
|W81XWH 18 CTRR CRA||DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 CTRR CTDA||DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Trial Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 CTRR CTA||DoD Psychological Health/ Traumatic Brain Injury, Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research, Clinical Trial Award|
|P18AS00531||GIS Database Development for Overmountain Victory Historic Trail|
|FR RRD 18 002||FY18 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|USGS 18 FA 0318||Laser In-situ Scattering and Transmissometry|
|DE FOA 0001940||FY2019 Phase I Release 1|
|18 582||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|18 584||SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|DE FOA 0001978||RFI - High Efficiency Internal Combustin Engine Development|
|USGS 18 FAP 0098||Congressional Science Fellowship|
|W81XWH 18 PHTBIRP LIMBIC||Psychological Health/Traumatic Brain Injury, Long-Term Impact of Military-Relevant Brain Injury Consortium (LIMBIC) Award|
|P18AS00565||Interactive Analytics for Natural & Cultural Resource Management|
|BOR DO 18 N016||Scaling-resistant RO/NF membrane for concentrate minimization|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001972", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: