FY19 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD) (FM MHP 19 002)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.237.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Nutrition Obesity Research Centers (NORCs) (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: NATO’s 70th Anniversary: New challenges and changing landscapes
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM MHP 19 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FM DTG 19 001||FY2019 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant Program|
|A19AC00018||Spring River Bridge Replacement|
|693JK319NF0004||State Damage Prevention FY 2019|
|693JK319NF0003||FY 2019 One Call Grant|
|FTA 2019 001 TPM LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission (Low-No) Program|
|693JK319NF0008||Hazardous Materials Instructor Training Grants|
|693JK319NF0007||Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal Grants - FY2019|
|693JK319NF0006||FY19 HMEP Grants - States & Territories|
|693JK319NF0009||Supplemental Public-Sector Training Grants|
|FTA 2019 006 TSO||Innovations in Transit Public Safety|
|FTA 2019 007 TSO||Crime Prevention and Public Safety Awareness|
|P19AS00087||National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement|
|A19AC00020||Broxton Road Reconstruction|
|DOT OST 2019 0071||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 19 007||FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|FTA 2019 004 TPM TRTR||Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR RLD 19 001||FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission|
|FTA 2019 003 TPM||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM MHP 19 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: