FY 2019 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement (SFOP0005895)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Oman Coast Guard and Maritime Security Center Training
Previous opportunity: Transitional Living Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005895) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|720 114 19 RFA 00005||Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|SFOP0005902||Oman Coast Guard and Maritime Security Center Training|
|DOS PTA 201912||American Voices Against Apartheid|
|DOS PTA 2019013||2019-20 U.S. Embassy Travel Logistics Support|
|SFOP0005904||EXBS Logistical and Program Management Support for Activities in the Near Eastern Affairs and African Affairs (NEA-AF) Regions|
|NPS NOIP19AC00144||Rehabilitation of Greenstone Ridge Trail and Campground - ISRO|
|SFOP0005901||Veterans Reintegration in Ukraine|
|DOS PD PAP FTIF 19||Haiti: Fiscal Transparency|
|NPS NOIP19AC00142||Greenstone Trail and Campground Rehabilitation - ISRO|
|P19AS00182||Conduct preservation treatments at the historic Providence Townsite|
|S BE 300 2019 USEUPA 001||Notice of Funding Opportunity U.S. Mission to the European Union|
|SFOP0005916||Supporting Local Governance and Civil Society in Syria|
|DKR NOFO FY18 03||Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership (TSCTP) Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Project- Senegal|
|DHS 19 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|DOS PARIS PD 2019 CA 001||Central and Eastern Europe Journalist Fellowship Program|
|SFOP0005919||Technical Engagements on Iran Sanctions: UAE Emirates and EXBS International Partners|
|72038819RFA00007 CONCEPT PAPER||Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC) with Disabilities.|
|AFYDE ARDF GR POLECON 2019||ARDF-Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|RFI 685 19 YC||USAID Youth Connect|
|P19AS00200||FY 2019 Tribal Heritage Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005895", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: