FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighters Grants (DHS 18 GPD 044 00 99)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 Assistance to Firefighters Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.044.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 26, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2,500 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca, and Wood Counties, Ohio
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 18 GPD 044 00 99) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19CS01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Program|
|USGS 18 FAC 0377||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FAC 0378||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0364||Soil Arthropod Functional Traits and Food Webs in Experimental Forest Plots|
|TATFY19||TAT Grant Program|
|SFOP0005439||2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand|
|USGS 19 FAC 0001||Notice of Intent (Science and Planning for Priority Species and Habitats in the N Central Region|
|USGS 19 FAC 0002||Notice of Intent - Quantifying and Characterizing Habitat Changes in Alaska|
|72062018RFA00005||Community Initiatives to Promote Peace|
|USGS 19 FAC 7950||Notice of Intent (USGS-Colorado School of Mines Cooperative Joint Research Agreement for support of research and sharing of facilities at Colorado School of Mines)|
|TAP 2019||Technical Assistance Program 2019|
|MAP 2019||Maintenance Assistance Program 2019|
|BTS 2019||Brown Treesnake Program 2019|
|SFOP0005428||FY 2018 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|SVM700 19 PAS 001||Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005453||FY 2019 Special Professional Fellows Program for Latin America and the Caribbean|
|72062118RFA00004||Women's Empowerment Activity|
|PAS COL AFCP SML 2019||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 SMALL GRANTS COMPETITION|
|PAS COL AFCP LG 2019||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|RFI 624 18 LW||USAID/West Africa’s Building Locally-Owned, Self-Reliant, and Effective Private Sector Associations|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 18 GPD 044 00 99", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: