Apply for SFOP0007857
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Support for Freedom of Association in Kazakhstan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE): Brain-Derived Neuromorphic Computing with Intelligent Materials
Previous opportunity: Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program – Formula
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007857
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007857) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007899||2021 Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand Full Proposal|
|72061321RFA00007||Strengthening Media for Accountability in Zimbabwe Program (SMAZ)|
|7200AA21RFA00013||Civil Society and Media - Strengthened Together and Advancing in New Directions (CSM-STAND)|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 001 SCA 03292021||Increase Girls' Access to Athletics|
|SRB10021FO004||PAS Belgrade_Democracy Commission Small Grants (FY2021)|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 03||Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4007|
|SFOP0007872||FY 2021 Leaders Lead On-Demand Program|
|21JD09||Management Development for Women and Minorities in Corrections Curriculum Update|
|21AC08||Leadership Development for Supervisors|
|21AC09||The Learning Professional: Curriculum Conversion, and Development of a Training for Trainers (T4T)|
|PAS LIMA FY21 NOFO 001||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Network of Women in Archaeology|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 003 SCA 03312021||Protecting and Promoting Afghanistan’s Diverse Cultural Heritage|
|AF PAS MOG 21 01||U.S. Embassy Mogadishu Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|21PR03||Executive Training for Newly Appointed Wardens Curriculum from ILT to VILT|
|21PR09||Agency Approach Curriculum from ILT to VILT|
|21JD10||Jail to Community Reentry Initiative (JCRI)|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 002 SCA 03302021||Management of the U.S. Public Diplomacy Program Alumni Network|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 04||Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4007|
|21CS21||Developing Coaching Assessement for Evidence Based Practices|
|21JD01||Strategic Inmate Management Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007857", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.