BJA FY 19 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program Training and Technical Assistance (BJA 2019 15949)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program Training and Technical Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.835.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Issue: Next Generation Gasifier Concepts and Components to Advance Modular Coal Gasification
Previous opportunity: Nutrition Obesity Research Centers (NORCs) (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15949", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: