Apply for DE FOA 0002392
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bioimaging Research to Develop Imaging Instrumentation and Approaches" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation
Previous opportunity: Conducting Research to Inform Pandemic Response and Recovery of Emergency-Affected Populations by Determining Public Health Needs, Improving Methods, and Integrating Services to Mitigate Morbidity and Mortality
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002392
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002392) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002424||FY2021 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|21 528||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|DE FOA 0002429||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science on Long-Pulse International Stellarator Facilities|
|21 533||Computer and Information Science and Engineering Minority-Serving Institutions Research Expansion Program|
|21 530||Smart Health and Biomedical Research in the Era of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Data Science|
|21 532||Reproducible Cells and Organoids via Directed- Differentiation Encoding|
|21 531||Designing Synthetic Cells Beyond the Bounds of Evolution|
|21 534||Understanding the Rules of Life: Microbiome Interactions and Mechanisms|
|W911NF 21 S 0003||Department of Army Ultra-wide Bandgap RF Electronics Center Fiscal Year 2022|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SPECIAL NOTICE CCDC DAC||Combat Capabilities Develoment Command (CCDC) Data and Analysis Center (DAC)|
|21 535||Smart and Connected Communities|
|21 536||National Science Foundation Research Traineeship (NRT) Program|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0001||Center of Excellence (COE) Radiation Effect in Electronic Materials, Circuits, Devices, and Systems|
|DE FOA 0002439||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|DE FOA 0002448||SYSTEMS BIOLOGY OF BIOENERGY-RELEVANT MICROBES TO ENABLE PRODUCTION OF NEXT-GENERATION BIOFUELS AND BIOPRODUCTS|
|21 537||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-2|
|21 539||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|21 540||Molecular Foundations for Biotechnology|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0033||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0022||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002392", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.